AirWatch Mobile Device Management
The AirWatch Mobile Device Management service is used at UMHS to provide encryption, compliance and application distribution to mobile device users.
Benefits of AirWatch
- Automatic configuration to receive UMHS email, calendar, and contacts for iPhones/iPads, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
- A user portal to self-manage devices in cases of theft, loss or a forgotten password.
- An enhanced security profile designed to ensure proper safeguards for protection.
- The ability to publish applications to enrolled devices.
Before You Enroll in AirWatch ...
- Be sure to back up your device. Backup procedures may differ according to the specific device you have. Check manufacturer instructions on how to back up the data on your particular device.
- Be sure to plug in your device or have at least an 80% charge.
- Be sure to connect to the UMHS Wi-Fi or another strong Internet connection.
How Do I Get AirWatch?
Find enrollment instructions for your device from MCIT (Level 2 login required).