Audiovisual Professional Services
Audiovisual Professional Services aims to be the single point of contact for all audiovisual needs in University of Michigan Health System facilities.
What Does Our Service Include?
Audiovisual Professional Services is dedicated to providing our customers with a high level of technical assistance.
- AV services in large facilities.
- Remote event setup and meeting support.
- Videoconferencing support services.
- Meeting room design and build consulting.
- Troubleshooting for AV systems.
Benefits of AV Services
AV Services can provide you with knowledgeable staff to ensure your event runs smoothly. We can train you on how to use your AV equipment, provide technology advice based on best practices, and offer reliable support on the Medical Campus and at the North Campus Research Complex.
How Much Does it Cost?
- AV Systems Engineering and Design (includes light Crestron Programming): $115/hour
- AV Professional Technician: $88/hour
- Break/Fix Technical Support: $88/hour
- Recording Technician: $88/hour plus $25 media delivery fee (MP4) in equipped venues
- Video Recording (in a non-equipped venue): $125/hour, includes MP4
- AV Delivery/Setup/Strike: $88/hour
- Late Requests received less than 72 hours (3 business days) in advance will be billed a late fee of $88 for deliveries and/or setup, projection and/or video recordings. Note: Late requests may be denied depending on the availability of equipment and resources.
How Will I Be Billed?
Recharge billing and invoicing will be processed during the first week of the month for services that were incurred the previous month.
If you need to update your billing information or update your reservations please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-936-8000.