'At-the-Elbow' Device & Network Support
If it plugs in and you require assistance, we will come to you and help.
We Can Help With ...
We provide inclusive end-user device support for administrative, academic, and research computing.
We support many things. Here are just a few:
- Computers, both desktop and laptop.
- Multi-function copiers.
- Mobile devices.
- Productivity applications.
- Research instrument connectivity.
- Backing up your data.
- Network services.
- Peripherals (scanners, cameras, etc).
- Online services, such as shared storage, web services, and web applications.
What Does Our Service Include?
We assist faculty, staff, and students with:
- Maintaining hardware and software systems.
- Consultation on solutions.
- Troubleshooting problems.
- Helping procure hardware and software.
- Setting up new IT equipment.
- Understanding relevant IT-related policies and procedures at U-M and UMHS.
- Providing user instruction and support.
- Installing security essentials to keep data safe.
How Do I Get Help?
Go to Get Help to see all the ways to get in touch with MSIS.