MSIS Gamera: Workflow & Project Management
MSIS Gamera is a suite of workflow and project management tools based on Atlassian's JIRA software. With JIRA, you can track tasks, automate processes, gather data, and more.
Why Use JIRA?
JIRA is a powerful, yet flexible, web-based software solution that allows users to track and manage just about anything. Our customers use it for:
- Project management.
- Time reporting and analysis.
- Software development bug tracking.
- Workflow for customer requests.
- Product management.
- Problem and issue tracking.
JIRA can also be used to capture and organize project issues, assign work, and follow team activity. JIRA includes interfaces for mobile devices and has user feedback capabilities for gathering data outside the project team.
What Does Our Service Include?
- JIRA environment for unlimited users.
- Agile or Kanban-based workflows.
- Time tracking and billing collection.
- Managed environment for upgrades.
- Help with diagnosing any problems with the service.
How Much Does it Cost?
JIRA environments managed by MSIS cost between $450 to $8,000 annually, depending on desired features and the number of people who will be using the system.
Other options may be available based on your needs.
To learn more, contact the Service Desk at 734-936-8000 or email@example.com.