Vidyo is an easy-to-use video conferencing system that can be used anywhere.
The Vidyo conferencing and collaboration system allows users to create virtual meeting rooms for face-to-face communications.
Sample uses across UMHS have included:
- Remote observation of residents performing clinical intake interviews with patients, replacing the need for a doctor to be physically present.
- Daily meetings with staff from several campus locations.
- Training sessions for faculty at out-of-state locations.
- International videoconferences with remote staff.
Benefits of Vidyo
Vidyo has several benefits making it an easy videoconferencing choice. These include:
- HD quality video.
- Intuitive graphical interface with single-click simplicity.
- Desktop and mobile device applications for usage anywhere.
In addition, several UMMS conference rooms are already set up to provide Vidyo services.
How Do I Get Started?
To request access to Vidyo, contact the Service Desk at 734-936-8000 or email@example.com.